Returns and Exchanges
Change of mind returns
We will accept change-of-mind returns for products, provided that:
- Goods are returned or exchanged within 28 days from the purchase date. After this period you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You have your invoice, either from PayPal, or your order confirmation.
- The goods are in original packaging.
- The goods are in original condition, and are not used or damaged in any way.
The Fabric Station reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
- Cut lengths of fabric or elastic
- Clearance items
The Fabric Station will accept returns and provide you with an exchange or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match our description; and
- You can present your PayPal receipt, or order confirmation email.
To complete your return, we require your order number. This can be found on PayPal, or on your confirmation email.
Fabric FlawsThere may be some slight flaws in fabric, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Slight colour variation from original print, pictured on the website
- Minor printing flaws, this could come in the form of small white dots/marks, or small black dots/marks
- Possible slight bleeding
- Heathering - this is where the colour hasn't fully saturated the fabric and faint lines are visible
Anything smaller than a 5c piece will be classed as a minor flaw, and will be sent out to customers. Any flaws along the selvedge are not considered flaws, as that fabric is not normally used. The selvedge is classed as the 5cm on either side from the edge of the width of fabric. There is some residual overhang with the fabric, this doesn’t count in the width of the fabric stated in descriptions. Any marks on the back of the fabric are not classed as flaws, unless they have come through to the print side.
Printing can vary with each batch, and the same print may look different between rounds. This is normal, and will not be considered flawed. If you will not be happy receiving minor flaws, please do not order.
The weight of all fabric bases can vary by 5-10GSM from the weight stated in the fabric description. This is normal, and while the fabric may feel slightly different, it will look and perform the same. Each time the weight is changed, vigorous testing is applied to ensure it is up the The Fabric Station standards.